Foster your love and appreciation for the performing arts and ensure they are available for generations to come by leaving a lasting legacy. You can leave a permanent and lasting impact on the Numerica Performing Arts Center today by joining our Legacy Society. The Legacy Society recognizes those who have notified us that the PAC is included in their wills or in another deferred giving plan.
There are two easy steps:
1. Structure your estate to leave a gift to the Numerica Performing Arts Center.
Common ways to do this are:
- Bequest through your will or trust
- IRA/401K designation
- Life insurance policy Beneficiary designation
- Charitable Trusts (life income arrangements)
- Charitable Remainder Trust, Charitable Lead Trust or a Charitable Gift Annuity
2. Inform the Numerica Performing Arts Center that you have made the necessary arrangements by completing our Legacy Society Form.
This will give us permission to include your name in future listings of the Legacy Society members.
Note: We recommend that you discuss these options with your family and with your attorney, accountant, insurance agent or financial planner as may be appropriate. You may also contact the PAC to discuss the various ways to leave your legacy through a planned gift.