We’d like to take a moment to address the health and safety concerns at the Numerica Performing Arts Center associated with COVID-19, as well as our preventative procedures moving forward. We understand that a public space such as the Numerica PAC gives some people anxiety but rest assured we are doing everything we can to ensure our theater continues to be a safe, friendly place for you to enjoy live entertainment.
March is a very busy month for us at the Numerica PAC, so here are some of the preventive measures we are taking in compliance with the Washington State Department of Health and the CDC:
- Sanitizing all door handles, railings, seats, equipment, and surfaces using Envirox, a safe, effective, and environmentally friendly cleaning agent.
- Working closely with our custodial staff to ensure high levels of cleaning and proactive sanitation.
- Encouraging staff and volunteers to continue proper hygiene at all times and to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Supplying ample amounts of hand sanitizer, available for both staff and patrons to use throughout the building.
Safety continues to be high priority in our theater, which is why we believe these preventive measures are sufficient and necessary to continue operations at a high level. Our doors will continue to be open for all scheduled programming and we encourage you to attend any and all events with the peace of mind that we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety.
Here are few of our upcoming events we’re excited about!
- Disenchanted! A New Musical – March 12th
- Cold Winter Nights Comedy Series featuring Todd Barry –March 14th
- Monthly Movies: Field of Dreams – March 18th
- One Man Star Wars Trilogy (Ages 6 to Yoda) –March 26th
For more information on COVID-19, visit https://www.doh.wa.gov/.
For tickets and a complete list of events at the Numerica PAC, call 509-663-ARTS, go to www.numericapac.org, or visit the Box Office at the Stanley Civic Center.
The Numerica Performing Arts Center at the Stanley Civic Center is a non-profit organization and naming partner with Numerica Credit Union.