Are you producing a ticketed event in the Wenatchee Valley? Do you need a ticket retailer but don’t want to pay half the house for services? Let the Numerica PAC serve as the ticketing outlet for your next production!
The Numerica PAC is pleased to offer the use of our Ticketing Software and Box Office Service for your ticketed community event. Our software, ShoWare Ticketing, makes selling a ticket easy. Our proven ticketing process allows patrons to choose seat types (such as Single, Group, or Consignment), apply any applicable discounts and collect payment with speed and accuracy.
When you use our ShoWare Ticketing software, our box office services include:
- The ability to sell your tickets via phone, in person at the box office or online
- The ability to sell your tickets via general admission or reserved seating, customized to your seating chart
- The ability to sell tickets by best available seating
- Robust Event reporting for tracking ticket sales, general Event statement or Sales reports and tracking of customers and customer trends
- Set available box office hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Use of the Numerica PAC’s easy-to-remember phone number, 509-663-ARTS (2787)
- The ability to accept ticket purchases with cash, check, Visa or MasterCard
- Mention of your event on Numerica PAC website
- Mention in monthly Numerica PAC Enewsletter
- A mailing list at the end of your production for your future use
For more information, contact our Box Office Manager Zach Missal at [email protected] or at (509) 665-9096 ext. 223. Feel free to visit the Numerica PAC Box Office at 123 North Wenatchee Avenue, in the lower lobby of the Stanley Civic Center.